Staff Calendar Reminders
- Dec 20- SCHOOL CLOSES at end of day for all programs (for all schedules) for Winter Recess
- JAN 2– School Resumes (all schedules)
- JAN 11– Parent-Teacher Conferences
- JAN 20– SCHOOL CLOSED- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- JAN 30– All-building Staff Meeting (5:45pm-7:15pm)
- FEB 7– Winter Staff Party at Temazcal in Burlington
- FEB 17– SCHOOL CLOSED-President’s Day
- FEB 18-21– February Recess for morning schedules
- FEB 24– Morning schedules resumes
- FEB 25– All-Building Staff Meeting (5:45pm-7:15pm)
I would like to invite you to enjoy a catered lunch from Neillio’s in the lower level this Thursday, December 19th. Lunch will set-up by 11:30 am and will be available through break times. As we get ready for our winter recess, it will be nice to enjoy some delicious food and conversation together.
Warm Holiday Wishes,
Holiday Gifts from Parents
As you know from the most recent newsletter, this year we encouraged families to contribute to a classroom collection for their child’s teaching team, if they wished to do so. We have provided an envelope in the office and floats have been assigned to teaching teams so that they would be included as well. The family contributions will be distributed to teachers by the end of this week. Happy holidays!
Save the date!
Our Winter Staff Party is Friday, February 7th
We are looking forward to our annual Winter Staff Party! The festivities will take place at Temazcal, a mexican restaurant in Burlington, on the evening of Friday, February 7th. This is a time when we can relax and celebrate our work together. Stay tuned for party details closer to the event date. We hope you can join the fun!
Parent-Teacher Conferences January 11th from 8am-1pm
Parent-Teacher Conferences will be offered on Saturday, January 11th from 8am-1pm. At the end of the week, we will invite parents through SignUp Genius to sign up for a conference with their child’s primary teacher. Conferences are offered in 20 minute sessions. This is an opportunity for parents to gain a deeper understanding of how their child has progressed this school year.
“Our job is too difficult and too
beautiful to do alone.”
-Amelia Gambetti, Reggio Emilia, April 2015