We are seeking warm, creative and professional teachers to join our team of dedicated early childhood educators.
- Top compensation and benefits. All full-time staff start with two weeks paid vacation and can accrue up to seven weeks paid time off, in addition to twelve sick/personal days, and paid holidays
- Paid breaks and planning time
- High quality medical and dental insurance
- Long and short term disability insurance, life insurance
- Team teaching and excellent teacher–child ratios
- Rich assortment of engaging professional development opportunities, including conferences, workshops, and on-site trainings
- An administrative team committed to collaborating with teaching staff in providing the highest quality early childhood education AND to creating an excellent place to work
- A 401(K) plan administered by Employee Fiduciary, a leading retirement plan provider
- A tuition discount for children and grandchildren of AHNS staff
- A minimum of an Associate degree in early childhood education or related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Teacher certification from the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care.
- Availability to work an eight hour shift between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Margaret Potter at email@example.com
Arlington Heights Nursery School is an equal opportunity employer.